ch3rrry loves ~♥~ Ragnarok Online ~♥~ Aqua Timez ~♥~Bleach ~♥~ Super Junior ~♥~ Han Geng ~♥~ Donghae ~♥~ Big Bang ~♥~

Aqua Timez - ダレカの地上絵

I just found out recently that they already released their 2nd album last November, I was so busy adoring my kpop princes (Suju of course!) that i forgot to check on my jpop/rock god, Futoshi. ( lol!)
Futoshi 太志
soo adorable just like a little kid XD

Their new album is entitled Dareka no Chijou e [ダレカの地上絵] released Nov. 21, 2007 past chart-topping singles Alones, Shiori [しおり], and Chiisana Tenohira [小さな掌] can be found in this album.

And while I was browsing on youtube for live performances like that on Music Station, Music Japan and CDTV, sad to say i haven't found any but I did find torrents for it, i stumbled upon their latest PV (promotional video). The song is included in the album, titled B With U, this one is reggae, oh how I love them doing reggae once in a while, the first one was Toushindai No Love Song, and i tell you it is so good. okay so now here is the new pv, B With U, thanks UVERworld55 for uploading it. I'm still googling the pv avi for it, so far I have no luck and so i downloaded the flash verision instead. sucks. T_T



"B With U"


oh yeah, I'm not so impressed with this PV cuz the band is not shown here. sob. I didn't see my Futoshi ;( but on the other hand I do like it, a bit. A change in style i think coz most of the pv's they have, you see the band a lot but this time they are not on it.damn. T_T hek hek oh well. But I do love the song. XD



"Toushindai No Love Song"


juz lovin' his long hair here in this pv. heh.

Here are the tracks for their 2nd Album



01 一瞬の塵 ISSHUN NO CHIRI
作詞:太志/作曲:太志/作曲:OKP-STAR/作曲:大介

02 世界で一番小さな海よ SEKAI DE ICHIBAN CHIISANA UMI YO
作詞:太志/作曲:太志

03 しおり SHIORI
作詞:太志/作曲:太志


04 小さな掌 CHIISANA TENOHIRA
作詞:太志/作曲:太志

05 B with U
作詞:太志/作曲:太志

06 ピボット PIVOT
作詞:太志/作曲:太志/作曲:大介

07 白昼夢(interlude) HAKUCHUUMU (INTERLUDE)
演奏:Aqua Timez/作曲:Aqua Timez




08 秋の下で AKI NO SHITA DE
作詞:太志/作曲:太志

09 ALONES
作詞:太志/作曲:太志
※TX系アニメ「BLEACH」6thオープニング・テーマ

10 乱気流 RANKIRYUU
作詞:太志/作曲:Aqua Timez

11 ガーネット GARNET
作詞:太志/作曲:太志

12 僕の場所~evergreen~ BOKU NO BASHO ~EVERGREEN~
作詞:太志/作曲:太志

13 夢風船(yurikago version) YUME FUUSEN (YURIKAGO VERSION)
作詞:太志/作曲:太志








No comments: